NEED HELP in MI! PLEASE!

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kim on November 22, 1999 at 19:02:31:

PLEASE HELP ME! I am off of work on my SECOND injury with this SAME EMPLOYER! and I am having TONS of TROUBLE, with so many things...they are a HUGE SHIPPING COMPANY and I NEED ALL the help I am able to get. They are messing with my health insurance, and my parent's have thankfully been paying for this...as my "former employer" had me CUT OFF COMP 7/17/98 after my 5/5/98 6 ft fall...

I need any help of who I can speak to, or ANYTHING...despite sending them a check for TWO MONTHs of my health insurance...they HAVE NOT CASHED THE CHECK...and I am NOT able to get straight answers from ANYONE...they had my file FLAGGED last year at my health insurance company and I wasn't to be told...but some nice people there DID. My lawyer...is, well...NOT ALL THERE...whether this is "normal" for this guy...and/or the COMPANY has him in their POCKET...I do NOT know for sure...I wouldn't doubt that the lawyers in my FIRST case were in their pocket...from their ATTITUDEs...

it's a LONG STORY and I am on the brink of total mental meltdown...and I don't have my medication and and and...

PLEASE HELP! anything would be appreciated GREATLY!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]