WC Case Denied! (The Torture Continues...)

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by M.L. on July 15, 1999 at 00:24:12:

Yes! It's me again. After a denial of my case because "it's not work related", today I questioned my case worker about it since my last IME dr even suggested in his report that I should think of a different line of work. She says she's new to my case and still in training and was just told to send a letter of denial to me. Now she's going to find out if it should have gone out at all or if the reason should had been a different one. (Dah!!!) When I asked her about the carpal tunel syndrome and then explained how I work under stress with a computer terminal, she says that is definitely repetitive movement. (Dah!!!!)
Seems to me that they don't know exactly what they are doing and then we are the ones who pay for what they do.
I have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome & bilateral carpal tunel synd and had to stop all physical therapy because they will not pay and my insurance doesn't cover work related injuries. In other words I'm in limbo until WC decides to accept my claim, hopefully with the help of my dr & attorney, or my health insurance decides to cover me.
Maybe my next step should be my congressman.

To be continued...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]