Re: Help! What do I do now?

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wimpster on July 04, 1999 at 09:46:20:

In Reply to: Re: Help! What do I do now? posted by KPC on July 02, 1999 at 19:04:12:

Yes, I suppose I'm an angry person, after all this system has put me through! But that is the whole purpose of this bb, to vent! My claim is legitatimate! I was just took down by "hired Professionals" that was paid to write a bogus report. Sorry, if I offended you but, I don't take being told I don't know what I'm talking about! Especially after what the insurance co. has done to me! I've done my research, in fact I do know alot more about IME's and insurance co's., and how they work, now. But in the beginning, I was very nieve,and trusting only to find out, that the ins. co's. are not looking out for the injured worker, but in fact are looking out to drop their premiums and thus try to bring more buisness to this state! So, they are going to do what they want & can, in order to "win" a case! But a person can not sit back and just do nothing, if in fact they do have a legitimate claim! I DO have a legitimate claim. Bottom line is I WAS injured on the job, and the insurance co does not want to take responsibility!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]