Re: Kevin Mannix-scumbag...& then some.

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MC on April 17, 1999 at 13:40:09:

In Reply to: Re: Kevin Mannix-scumbag...& then some. posted by injured worker: sorry state police it had to be said on April 15, 1999 at 10:24:06:

Injured worker,
I agree 100% with everything you say except the following:
It is my firm belief that this man is to stupid and greedy to see the harm in what he is doing to the unfortunte injured worker in The lovely
State of Oregon.

Mannix knows exactly what he's doing. He's "sly os a fox" or perhaps devil would be a better word instead. He wants to be governor and then some real bad and knows it takes lots of money from insurance companys and businesses and their lobbyist like AOI. He kisses the ground they walk on for this money and doesn't give a rats ass about the "people" of Oregon. I've always liked living in Salem but I think that the majority of our people were out of their minds when they gave him back his house seat last November. Campaign money did have everything to do with it though. This guy is in real tight with Mark Hemstreet (Shilo Inns) and Liberty Northwest and other insurance people in this "genocide" of Oregon's work-force.
Perhaps his driving ambition no matter how many people he hurts would make him the perfect relacement for Milosevic. I'm sure the sadistic Serbs would find him a improvement as discusting as that is to all us good people.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]