Re: Turtle

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by T. Urtle on February 27, 1999 at 11:15:21:

In Reply to: Turtle posted by Tom Lawyer on February 26, 1999 at 11:26:07:

I fail to understand your point. I don't "love" the system, and believe that there are many inequities that cut both ways. However, if you are going to throw all of the numbers out the window because of a paranoid mistrust of everything other than your personal experience, we will never find a common ground to bring real solutions to the workers' compensation arena.

I would recommend that you spend more time reviewing the statistics provided by the DCBS, the regulator of SAIF and all other WC insurance carriers. All of the numbers point to reduced injuries in the state of Oregon? Why do you believe otherwise? Does this belief fit better with your predisposed assumptions? Are you unwilling to look at the problem with an open mind and offer creative solutions that benefit all of the vested parties?

I can understand if you want to use this forum to vent. God knows, most insurance adjusters and attorneys are going to give you the time of day when you try to share your frustrations. However, I would hope that this would be a forum to discuss meaningful change and not hurl epithets back and forth.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]