Re: Nordstrom et al (corrected)

This forum can be viewed but not be posted to. Visit our new one here.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rangers Lead the Way! on February 11, 1999 at 20:12:01:

In Reply to: Nordstrom et al posted by Merle Campbell on February 06, 1999 at 01:32:20:

Sir,
Like you I fought for this once great country. To this day I live my life by the Ranger creed.
My sister is also a victim of Oregon's anarchist comp system and I have lost considerable faith in our representative form of goverment both nationally and especially in Oregon.
Decisions that effect the lives of all patriotic Americans have been put in the hands of an out of touch and unAmerican group of uncaring bureaucrats and robots whose motives in absolute terms are what's in "their" best interests and not the general population.
May God forgive them of their sins because I never will.

Ranger Creed

Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high "esprit de corps" of my Ranger Regiment.

Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other soldier.

Never shall I fail my commrades.I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be. One Hundred-percent and then some.

Gallantly will I show the world that I'm a specially selected and well trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission, though I be the lone survivor.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Injuredworker Message Board ] [ FAQ ]